We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts.
Senior Copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and publishing Junior Copywriters’ articles and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. If you have experience creating web content, we’d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
Ultimately, you will create informative and engaging content about our products and services for our audiences.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write original copy for ads and social networks
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (e.g. Junior Copywriters)
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g. weekly or monthly)
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field